Welcome to the electronic information kit on the Access to Essential Medicines Roundtable Report and The Every Woman Study™: Low- and Middle-Income Edition. Below you will find information about those two projects, including infographics, videos, and other related materials to provide context and background information. Throughout the Coalition website you will find additional information about the Coalition and our work.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to our media contact:
Phaedra Charlton, Director of Communications and Marketing.
Access to Medicines
- Access to Essential Medicines Roundtable Report – “The Journey to More Equitable Ovarian Cancer Care”
- Ovarian Cancer Treatment Mapping Presentation/Results
The Every Woman Study™
- Every Woman Study™: Low- and Middle-Income Edition (2022/23)
- Every Woman Study™ (2018) Summary Report
Key Facts about Ovarian Cancer
- World Ovarian Cancer Coalition Logo and Brand Guidelines (link to G-Drive)
- The Every Woman Study™: Low- and Middle-Income Edition Logo Lockup (link to G-Drive)
Click on each image to open high-res version in new tab and then right-click to download. Please credit World Ovarian Cancer Coalition.
(links to files on G-Drive) please credit World Ovarian Cancer Coalition
- Early win of the Every Woman Study™ – Professor Woo, Malaysia
- “This study is opening my mind” – Dr. Aisha Mustapha, Nigeria
- Cultural barriers to care – Dr. Jitendra Pariyar, Nepal
- Overcoming barriers – Dr. Afrin Fatima Shaffi, Kenya
- Treatment Disparities – Private vs Public Sector – Dr. Tracey Adams, South Africa
First Patient Photos/Videos
(links to files on G-Drive) please credit World Ovarian Cancer Coalition/Every Woman Study™ Malaysian Team
- Four photos and 3 videos of the first patient enrolling in The Every Woman Study™: Low- and Middle-Income Edition. With descriptions.
Other Links & Documents
- World Ovarian Cancer Coalition Data Briefing: Global Priority
- World Ovarian Cancer Coalition Data Briefing: Rapid Diagnosis
- World Ovarian Cancer Global Charter