Registration is still open for the remaining sessions at our 3rd Annual Global Partner Meeting, to be held from 27 November – 1 December. For sessions that have already aired, you can find the replays below.
Low-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer Update
- Featured as part of 2022’s Rarer Ovarian Cancer session, we revisit LGSOC one year on and see how the landscape has changed and what developments have been made. Chaired by Nicole Andrews of our partner, STAAR Ovarian Cancer Foundation. Panelists include, Clara MacKay, CEO of the Coalition, Jane Ludemann, and Dr. David Gershenson.
Impact of Ovarian Cancer on Caregivers and Loved Ones
- Journalist and the woman behind the “Overlooked: A Podcast About Ovarian Cancer“, Golda Arthur, leads this session where we explore the people who share in the diagnosis of ovarian cancer. From spouses to children, we will look at the impact of this disease and how we might be able to better support this vital network of caregivers as they support the ones they love. Panelists include Pamela Esposito-Avery, Sbba Siddique, Kevin Nesko, and Lauren Williams.
World Ovarian Cancer Coalition Updates
- 2023 has been a busy year for the Coalition and 2024 is shaping up to be even busier. At this session we will cover some of the highlights of this year and the next. Frances Reid, our Programme Director and Every Woman Study™ Lead will bring us the latest on the Every Woman Study™: Low- and Middle-Income Edition and our Cost-of-Illness Study. And Phaedra Charlton, our Director of Communications and Marketing will talk about plans for our 12th World Ovarian Cancer Day next year.
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Updates
- Mikis Euripides chats with leading clinicians about developments in ovarian cancer over the past year. From the latest on PROC to new drug combinations and AI, this session will explore what these developments actually mean for patients and how they might change the landscape of treatment and care. Featuring Kathleen Moore and Susana Banerjee.
Hereditary Ovarian Cancer
- People often associate hereditary cancer with breast cancer — but in fact, BRCA and other hereditary genetic mutations can also increase the risk of developing ovarian cancer, too. In this session, we’ll hear from patients and experts as we explore the latest thinking on hereditary ovarian cancer and its risk, as well as screening, surveillance, and preventative measures for those who are genetically predisposed to ovarian cancer. Moderated by journalist and ovarian cancer survivor, Jennifer Garam, this session will feature Karen Lu, Diane Rose, Adam Rosenthal, and Yoon Sook Ye.
3rd Annual Impact Awards
- It’s time to celebrate the outstanding achievements of our global ovarian cancer community at the 3rd Annual World Ovarian Cancer Coalition Impact Awards! Join us, alongside our wonderful emcee Tristan Bilash, as we come together to honour the remarkable individuals and organisations who are making a real difference. As the grand finale of our Virtual Global Partner Meeting, these awards will shine a spotlight on those dedicated to the mission of ensuring that no woman and no person is left behind. It’s a moment of recognition and gratitude for their unwavering efforts. This is a don’t miss event!
We are grateful for the support of our corporate sponsors for the 3rd Annual Virtual Global Partner Meeting and the 3rd Annual Impact Awards. If you would like to support these or any of our other activities, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org